mei-

火曜日, 7月 01, 2008

DARE! [yesterday]

LOL!
i cant believe i actually got myself into this and agreed to it xD
long story to how it started, but it ended with owen suggesting me to wear my SCHOOL UNIFORM to SP, of which i counter dared and his "owen morals" couldnt reject lmao xD

but lol~ it sure was interesting and funny. i kept looking forward to the day but owen was dreading the guys would tease him badly again lmao =x but it sure did turn out to be quite an interesting day xD

started off with people asking me what bus to take to go to my school. then when i reached sp, i was the 3rd person in class. lauri was just staring at me as i walked in laughing at his face =x and then there was some explanation to why i was in my uniform and some "understanding" as to whats going on. then people started filling in one by one, and i had to answer their "why are you wearing school uniform" question one by one x.x

owen came in his, and he was ALL WHITE! and gosh was his uniform white... i couldave sworn i was blinded by it x.x he's not your actual good boy who takes care of his stuff, how the heck does he keep that uniform so white like it was new after all these years? o.O

oh and i met some of my classmates last year. was eating in the canteen when they walked by and waved and stopped to stare and point and asked LOL!

oh, and then there was this one stupid thing i ALMOST did >< i dont know why, but i have the tendency to behave better than i normally do when im in school uniform.. (or dresses) i was just walking down a corridor, and i see this lecturer walking in my direction. i we approaching each other, and i almost, i ALMOST bowed to him. i dipped my head, caught myself and brought it back up, so that it looked like a brief nod instead =x but omg...lol...

yeap..... interesting day with lotsa laughter indeed ^^"

spilt it.
posted by mei- at 11:46 午前

0 Comments:

コメントを投稿

<< Home